Friday, October 18, 2013

"Practice"

I spent yesterday following up with clients we've done some work for in the past at Sun City Festival.  At Ken and Cindy Tuttle's home I saw this.  For 15 minutes I was awestruck by this gentleman that described his craft as "practice".  He continued by saying he had another two weeks of "practice" until the project would be complete.  As I observed him bring more and more life to the scene, I considered what he had said.  I had an "Ah-ah" moment.  For so many years I have considered work just work.  With this simple paradigm shift, I realized all of the projects, communities, teams, relationships and clients I've worked with over the years have been "practice" and preparation for who God has made me today. 

The artists on this project are Denise and Terry Smith - They can be reached at Denise.Smith@outlook.com or RTerrySmith@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment